When you need a friend just Sae so :)

Saeyra

Jun 17, 2019, 06:53 am

Hello, you can call me Sae. I am an artist by trade and love to read and play DnD during the rest of my free time. Travelling is also one of my hobbies and I like to go to someplace new at least once a year. My favorite places to travel to are untouched forests and waterfalls, but seeing historical architecture and places really gets me excited too. Tell me of all your adventures and what gets you excited to be alive! (even if its just pets, food and sleep cos I love those things too!) :love:
Site Admin
admin

Jun 17, 2019, 23:50 pm

Dibs on being the first person to welcome you to Lasria!

I love to adventure too, I went to Japan this time last year and am looking forward to an adventure somewhere in Europe sometime next year. I wrote an about page with a little bit about me, but right I just love my fur babies and Lasria the most.
Ten percent of nothin' is... let me do the math here... nothin' into nothin'... carry the nothin'...
Saeyra

Jun 19, 2019, 13:53 pm

Oh how was the Japan trip? I grew up in SEA and now I live in Europe currently but haven't really been far from my home country of Croatia and the immediately surrounding countries. I am not allowed to have cats because I am allergic and can't afford a dog yet (need to build a fence around the yard so they don't escape and get hit by cars) I want a big lovable fluffer like a bernese mountain dog, I dont care if the dog isn't that smart as long as he is gentle and not too hyperactive, cos I am not that active myself. So until I get one of my own I will live vicariously through everyone else. :bliss:
Site Admin
admin

Jun 22, 2019, 11:44 am

Japan was fantastic! The food and landmarks/environment was amazing, the people were so polite and accommodating (and I had a few try to converse with me in English which was pretty fun, but I had more fun surprising the locals with big not typical sentences like "Eki wa dono kurai no gikan ga kakarimasu ka?"). The impression I got is that most foreigners from America are seen as (and expected to be) complete idiots. I didn't get culture shocked or sick or anything, but my mom had a much rougher time (her very southern/american diet did not hold up as well with the cuisine difference there). We went to the Tanabata festival which was amazingly fun (we got to dress up in Yukatas!! but only because its the standard for a festival like that).

I do need to see more of the world though, that was the only time I've left the states.
Ten percent of nothin' is... let me do the math here... nothin' into nothin'... carry the nothin'...
Tuijp

Jul 8, 2019, 04:57 am

Tsk tsk, you forgot your biggest hobby: tease Hazer