Welcome to Lasria!

Site Admin
admin

Jan 12, 2019, 13:18 pm

Its opening day! Thank you so much for joining the Lasria forum, we are so glad you're here!

What is Lasria?
Right now, Lasria is a minigame-forum site, gearing up to be an RPG gaming site with a full avatar/crafting/market system. Its fresh out of the oven, so I am sure there will be a few inconsistencies, style problems and maybe even functional bugs around the site, so please use the support bug icon in the upper right (under settings) or the support forum when you see anything wrong.

What can I do here?
Have fun!! Until the RPG launches, you can play minigames, chat on the forums, chat with the chatbot, vote on the features you'd like to see added, or modify your layout settings and a few other random things here and there. I am using the time between now and when the RPG demo launches as an opportunity to have Lasria used by many people to try and break things, so feel free to try and hack into stuff too! Currently there will be no penalty for anyone who attempts to trigger security hole issues or other problems with the site, but we do ask that you please report them when found. :smile: Its also a great opportunity to talk on the feedback forums about what you'd like to see, since right now points can be earned, but can't be used for much (yet). But most importantly, don't forget to have fun!
Ten percent of nothin' is... let me do the math here... nothin' into nothin'... carry the nothin'...